Thursday, July 20, 2006

Perspective



I love the clear, clean purple of morning glories...













...and putting my chin against the trunk of this tree, looking up...



it's a Sequoiadendron Wellingtonia which is a massive tree found in the Queenstown botanical gardens in New Zealand. As you can see, I had fun with the perspective.



Makes a difference which angle you pick, doesn't it?



Frankly, I was sick of looking at bug parts on my blog and thought I'd better get another picture up there.

There's a Food and Wine magazine food photo contest going on now and they are giving you a list of how to be good at shooting food. I'm debating whether or not to enter. It sounds like it would be fun to try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

I say ENTER! That tree photo alone shows you got tallent! .....But then I knew that already 'bout you. :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home