Sunday, March 01, 2009

Year of the Ox Part II





There's a lot to be said for kicking back and letting someone else do the work. I think I could learn from these examples; however...










As we begin the Year of the Ox, I think there's a bit to be reflected upon, since the times are seemingly a bit nutty, I find that this year couldn't be more appropriately placed on the Chinese horoscope.

The Ox is the sign of prosperity through fortitude and hard work: is unswervingly patient; tireless in his work, and capable of enduring any amount of hardship without complaint.

(Now, I don't know if anyone won't be complaining about losing their house, their shorts on the stock market or their jobs, but we can try to be optimistic).

Thank goodness, my friends here have a ways to go before having to worry about the next step. Unless the toes or fingers are still a bit wet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whose amazingly cute kids are those? You obviously are related to them.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home