Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dealing with the Corner



Ha Ha! I took advantage of some sunny weather that broke this afternoon...and even though it was still pretty chilly, I was stricken with inspiration and my empty corner was filled.



Now what you probably won't realize just looking at it, but it can be pulled out from the outside of the corner. I'm getting a bit of grief about it from my deck builder, but I think I'm going to hold out and leave the corner as it is. I want to figure a way to make it secure, but in a temporary fashion. Wooden pegs are a possibility, as are hooks or a latch of some sort. Not decided yet, but I'm interested in feedback...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word, piano hinge. OK that's two.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Tucker the talking barnacle said...

More than one or two words....it's unique and quirky. Leave the plank!
It's perfect for aspiring junior pirates!
ARRRRR....

11:32 PM  
Blogger woodlandcreature said...

Okay, it's a PROW, ya barnacle...

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home